Applies to already-constructed commercial or multi-resindential buildings, with damaged EIFS in need or repair
Can be combined with Stucco Controlís Repair Scope of Work Assessment service, to ensure the required repairs are carried out satisfactorily.
Focuses on ensuring proper repair
- with attention to long-term functionality of EIFS system
- in accordance with project specifications and contract documents
- respecting repair project schedule and budget
Successful repair is ensured through open and clear communication with repair contractor regarding repair project requirements.
Repair deficiencies observed during inspections are documented and brought to the repair contractorís notice, with the expectation of immediate corrective action, ensured by follow-up visits, as necessary.
Involves customized repair project involvement, including:
- As-required on-site, field construction observation of installation contractorís work
- Random, unannounced site visits, to ensure observation of actual working conditions
- As-required construction meetings with relevant parties involved in repair
- Photographic inventory of repair project progress, including problem indentfullification and resolution
Adds significant value to any EIFS installation
Provides ultimate peace of mind
Relies on dedicated, knowledgeable, professionals, experienced in EIFS